I hope you had a good weekend. How was it? What did you do? What caused you to smile?
Yippee as Cincinnati had great fall weather. No ballroom for us this weekend because I attended a college football game Friday night and our church wine group was Saturday night. My daytime was calm, so each of us had a Fluffernutter Saturday afternoon – but I added mini chocolate chips! On Sunday morning, our handbell choir played this beautiful piece very well.
Given chestnuts, cakes, pheasant, chicken cacciatore, pasta, oatmeal, and more, there are plenty of reasons to celebrate this week!
- (Week) Bullying Bystanders Unite Week, Chestnut Week, Earth Science Week, Food Bank Week
- (Mon) Be Bold & Be Free Day, Kick Butt Day, Chocolate-Covered Insects Day
- (Tues) I Love Lucy Day, Cake Decorating Day, Grouch Day, Roast Pheasant Day, Mushroom Day, Chicken Cacciatore Day
- (Wed) Dictionary Day, Hagfish Day, Fossil Day, Food Day, Oatmeal Day
- (Thurs) Alternative Fuel Day, Credit Union Day, Pasta Day
Given that chocolate and I Love Lucy are mentioned above, this classic scene is a great way to start the new week. Have a good week!