A new week is upon us, so how was your weekend? It’s time to tell others about it.
Ours was simple with an evening one the ballroom floor, a Saturday afternoon basketball game party with friends, rented The Heat (Sandra Bullock, Melissa McCarthy) (… thanks Deb), and attended a Super Bowl party in the neighborhood (our last one as members of this street).
A new month has started, thus I imagine you are itching to know what month-long celebrations can you plan. February celebrates adopt rescue rabbits, baking for family fun, from Africa to Virginia, expect success, hoof care, jobs in golf (contact Bulldog), library lovers, spunky old broads, bird feeding, caring for your indoor air, responsible pet owners, Haiku writing, hot breakfasts, potato lovers, hot breakfast, avocados & bananas, beans, snack foods, cherries, exotic vegetables & star fruit, fabulous Florida strawberries, grapefruits, mend a broken heart, time management, pet dental care, laugh-friendly, women inventors, therapeutic recreation, sleep safety, embroidery, creative romance, pull your sofa off the wall, spay/neuter awareness, relationship wellness, planting the seeds of greatness, and condoms.
Celebrations for your calendar
- (Week) Dump Your Significant Jerk Week, Friendship Week, Solo Diners Eat-Out Week, Just Say No to PowerPoint Week
- (Mon) Carrot Cake Day, Elmo’s Birthday (from Sesame Street). The Day the Music Died
- (Tues) Create a Vacuum Day, Liberace Day, USO Day, Cancer Day, Gumby’s Birthday
- (Wed) Thank a Mail-Delivery-Person Day, Nutella Day, Weatherperson’s Day, Digital Learning Day, Move Hollywood & Broadway to Lebanon, PA Day, Peter Pan Day
- (Thurs) Canadian Maple Syrup Day, Frozen Yogurt Day, Pay a Compliment Day, Waitangi Day in New Zealand
Given a certain Monday celebration, here are two videos to start your week. First, Don McLean’s American Pie; followed by a musical interlude that will start you week with a smile. Have a good week.