Hot and muggy occupied Cincinnati this weekend … so, how was your weather? Did you get a chance to enjoy the weekend?
Although our Sunday was low-key, our weekend included two nights on the ballroom floor, looking at tiles for a back-splash, a trip to our new town’s historical society, and some errands. Not being a soccer fan, but interestingly, I only saw the last 90 seconds of the USA-Portugal match.
Looking ahead to this week, two items of note. First, the next edition of Satire Bits is the 100th in the series. Following that post, Life: The Musical continues with Act 6: Teens, which will feature songs with teen(s), teenager(s), teenage, or any teenage year in the song title. Curtain time is Wednesday, 9:30 pm (Eastern US).
Celebrations for your week
- (Week) Camping Week, Deaf & Blindness Awareness Week
- (Mon) Public Service Day, Widow’s Day, Pink Flamingo Lawn Ornament Day, Baby Boomer Recognition Day, Let It Go Day, Pecan Sandy Day
- (Tues) Celebration of the Senses, Fairy Day, Columnists Day, Creamy Praline Day
- (Wed) Color TV Day, Beatles Day, Catfish Day, Day of the Seafarer, Strawberry Parfait Day
- (Thurs) Hand Shake Day, Canoe Day, Chocolate Pudding Day
Not that long ago, your week started with a scene from The Carol Burnett Show. Because readers responded so positively, here is an outtake from the same show. Enjoy and have a good week.