Houston’s Cinderella slipper is captured by a Knight. Iowa’s bounce-back attempt didn’t make it out of the Horseshoe, yet the Buckeyes showed that they shouldn’t be forgotten. TCU unveils new uniforms and a stunning result while most of the top teams predictably held serve.
As I look ahead to next week, attention getters are few and far between. As far as I’m concerned, Alabama scheduling a non-D1 game at this point of the season is grounds for firing the AD. That’s pathetic!
Up- TCU, Cincinnati, Ohio State, Pitt
Out- Houston, Iowa
In: Ohio State, Pitt
They’ve Earned It Top 10
- Alabama (10-0) Next: Tenn-Chattanooga
- Florida (10-0) Next: @ Florida International
- Georgia Tech (10-1) Next: Georgia
- TCU (10-0) Next: @Wyoming
- Cincinnati (10-0) Next: Bye
- Texas (10-0) Next: Kansas
- Ohio State (9-2) Next: @ Michigan
- Pitt (9-1) Next: Bye
- Boise (10-0) Next: @ Utah State
- Oregon (8-2) Next: @Arizona
Besides games involving the top 10 teams, here are the potential ranking-impact games.
- Minnesota @ Iowa
- LSU @ Mississippi
- Cal @ Stanford