The situation – A conversation with a friend, who is a self-proclaimed political pundit
The timing – Approximately a month ago, but it was before Congress passed the health care bill
My Series of Predictions
- The Democrats will pass a health care bill.
- Republicans will campaign to repeal it.
- Republicans will gain control of Congress as Independents back them because Democrats did not listen.
- Republicans successfully repeal the bill, and then replace it with what they think is best.
- Independents vote out the Republicans because they did not listen either.
- My friend (the self-proclaimed political pundit) said it would not happen because the Democrats did not have the votes to pass the bill.
- For me, two check marks.