Good Morning North, Central, and South America! Good Afternoon Europe and Africa! Good Evening Asia, Australia, and New Zealand! Welcome to my 1000th post!
For the next 36-hours, please take the time to comment, state where you are from, say something about your blog, interact with my guests here and on my sidebar, listen to music, and enjoy the food and beverages. Besides, I may get some surprise guests during the event. In other words, celebrate the occasion, and stop by more than once.
A Few Factoids
- Started on August 28, 2008 as a politics and sports; needless to say, topics have expanded
- At the time of this post, 1000 posts on 44 categories for 269 followers and 92, 834 visits that provided about half of the 14,189 comments … and never Freshly Pressed
- Yes – My name is Frank
- A Frank Angle means “An Honest Opinion”
- First used “On” the post title in post 35, but started using it more regularly around post 90
When I first started, I had no clue about how long this would last. After four years and 1000 posts, I remain in awe of what other bloggers do, and am ever grateful for those who visit what I call “my little corner of the world.” Given my longevity, my stats are well below many, but if nothing else, I’ve persevered and enjoy myself.
Thanks to Tim, a local friend whose discussions actually sparked this blog.
Thanks to my early commenters as Mo, Beeze, Chris, David, Ryan, Maxi, Frag, Larry, and Joe. You helped me learn and establish my presence. Their links are in the Pioneers section of the sidebar links.
Thanks to all the visitors through the years and those who take the time to comment. You make this a fun and respectful place.
Thanks to the many bloggers I visit who provide opportunities for smiles, laughs, inspiration, thoughts, and learning.
Thanks to the many who demonstrate that goodness is throughout the world.
Special thanks to the one who is my wife, my friend, my love, and my dancing partner – for enduring – and she reads and occasionally comments as the Right Angle.
Thank you WordPress.
Thanks to my party team!
- Guapo for today’s music and entertainment
- Charlie (Spiced), Maxi, Team Rufus, Kay, Squishy, and Zesty for catering
- John Erickson for the entertaining dialogue with guests
- The many photographers capturing the occasion
Before Guapo takes over, here’s some tunes to start the party! Thank you everyone!