How was your weekend? Come on now, time to fess up and tell!
We got some ballroom time. My sister-in-law was in town, but since I was fighting a cold, I stayed home and watched President’s Cup golf and football. One of my favorite college teams continues to do well while the other is going in an unexpected downward direction.
Cincinnati received almost 4 inches (10 cm) of rain since Saturday evening. Meanwhile, as we transition into another season, that means I’ll be attacking leaves for the next 6-8 weeks.
Frappe, pierogies, angel food cake, desserts, fluffernutters, and teddy bears give some of the reasons to celebrate this week, so get your calendar.
- (Week) Metric Week, Fire Prevention Week, Mental Illness Awareness Week, Mystery Series Week, Carry a Tune Week, Nuclear Medicine Week, Customer Service Week, Fall Astronomy Week, World Rainforest Week, Organize Your Files Week
- (Mon) You Matter to Me Day, Frappe Day
- (Tues) Face Your Fears Day, Pierogy Day, Fluffernutter Day
- (Wed) Top Spinning Day, Emergency Nurses Day, Bring Your Teddy Bear to Work Day, Chess Day, Dessert Day (Yes!!!)
- (Thurs) Sight Day, Angel Food Cake Day, Coming Out Day
Enjoy the warped humor of Monty Python to start your week. Have a safe week!