Another weekend is in the files, so how was yours? Surprise, surprise … we stayed busy!
My wife continues to follow doctor’s orders, so no ballroom for us. Our weekend considered of hosting a friend for dinner and wine, a college football game, playing euchre with a few neighbors, and being caretakers as both of my in-laws had recent setbacks.
Last week I mentioned our Japanese Maple was approaching being full red. One week later, it’s about 50% bare.
By the way, is anyone else suddenly not receiving emails about new posts from those you follow?
Celebrations for your week ahead
- (Week) Dear Santa Letter Week, Pursuit of Happiness Week, Geography Awareness Week, Kindness Week
- (Mon) Origami Day, Orphan’s Day, Sundae Day, Air Day
- (Tues) Pizza with the Works Day, Happy Hour Day, Moms & Dads Day, Chicken Soup for the Soul Day
- (Wed) Kindness day, Indian Pudding Day
- (Thurs) Pickle Day, Teddy Bear Day, Lossen-Up Lighten-Up Day, Guacamole Day, Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day
Whether its Veterans Day, Remembrance Day, Armistice Day, or by any other name or even another day, for many it’s a day to honor the living who served. For others, it’s a day of remembrance for those who sacrificed. Either way, I’m foregoing my traditional Monday Morning Entertainment for a tribute to the original day while providing two appropriate videos around In Flanders Field – the top as a poem, the bottom as a hymn. Take your pick
Have a good week.