Another weekend is now part of the past. How was yours? How about your weather?
The snow storm just missed Cincinnati, so we had the misery that goes along with cold rain. However, we had two nights of ballroom in – the second was a wonderful holiday dance at a classic ballroom in the city. On the down side, after six weeks of very little dancing, we were very rusty and amazed how much we forget.
This week appears to be a normal week of posting for me. Two big announcements!
- Curtain time for Act 11 of Time: The Musical is Wednesday at 9:30 PM (Eastern US) … the theme is Future Time … Song titles with Future in the title or reference to the future. (Creativity opportunity, but “tonight” is not acceptable)
- A Christmas/Holiday Party will be Saturday – so make sure to plan on stopping by. Invite your friends because you know there will be treats for all!
This week’s celebrations for your calendar
- (Week) Gluten-Free Baking Week
- (Mon) Chocolate Covered Anything Day, Posadas begins, Barbie & Barney Backlash Day, Day of Reconciliation, Stupid Toy Day
- (Tues) Maple Syrup Day, Halcyon Days begins, Saturnatia begins, Free Shipping Day, Wright Brothers Day
- (Wed) Answer the Phone like Buddy the Elf Day, Wear a Plunger on Your Head Day, Migrants Day, Bake Cookies Day, Flake Appreciation Day, Roast Suckling Pig Day
- (Thurs) Re-Gifting Day, Oatmeal Muffin Day
Given Wednesday’s celebration, let’s start the week with a Buddy the Elf video. Have a wonderful week.