Last weekend, those of us in the eastern USA were getting blasted by bitter cold. For us in Cincinnati, today was sunny and in the low 40s. What a difference a week makes!
We started the weekend expecting a low-key weekend. After time on the ballroom floor Friday night, we returned home to a message saying we have an offer on our house. YIKES! … we definitely weren’t prepared for that news.
Saturday involved errands, including a meeting with our realtor to develop a counter offer. Saturday night we stayed home and watched Jack Reacher.
Sunday morning was handbell time. Pavane is a slow piece with long notes, which makes it very vulnerable for a 14-member choir. Here’s a duet during the same piece. If that’s not enough, here’s a soloist … but it’s still a tricky song to place.
Shortly after lunch, our realtor called with the news that the buyers accepted our offer! So now we wait to see if the deal falls in place; plus time will tell how this affects may blogging routine. After all, demands have already taken a bite out of my visits.
How was you weekend? Tell us about it!
Celebrations for your week ahead.
- (Week) Cuckoo Week, Dance Week, Letter Writing Week
- (Mon) Clean Off Your Desk Day, Rubber Duckie Day, Coming of Age Day, Pubic Radio Broadcasting Day, Peach Melba Day
- (Tues) Hot Pastrami Sandwich Day, Dress Up Your Pet Day, Poetry at Work Day, Organize Your Home Day
- (Wed) Strawberry Ice Cream Day, Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice Day, Humanitarian Day
- (Thurs) Appreciate a Dragon Day, Nothing Day, Fig Newton Day, Women in Blue Jeans Day, Get to Know Your Customers Day
Because it’s Cuckoo Week and Dancing Week, this is close enough to both. Enjoy and have a great week.