While a new week starts, some in the USA start with week with a holiday. How was your weekend?
Ours served as a getaway from some hectic times. Along with snow, Friday brought us two inspectors. Even with that, our weekend included ballroom dancing, a live production of Sound of Music, dinner, visiting family, and a few other things … and Saturday night’s snow fall cancelled a ballroom event!
My week starts with a slice of unknown because I’m unsure about the number of posts publish – but, I hope to conclude Time: The Musical with a prologue that will offer choices.
Upcoming celebrations for your calendar!
- (Week) No Name Calling Week, Handwriting Analysis Week, Hunt for Happiness Week, Clean Out Your Inbox Week, Snowmobile Safety Awareness Week, Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice Week
- (Mon) Penguin Awareness Day, Disc Jockey Day, Camcorder Day, Butter Crunch Day
- (Tues) Squirrel Appreciation Day, Compliment Day, Rid the Word of Fad Diets and Gimmicks Day, Granola Bar Day
- (Wed) Blonde Brownie Day, Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day
- (Thurs) Rhubarb Pie Day, Snowplow Mailbox Hockey Day, Pie Day, Measure Your Feet Day, Lichtenstein’s Foundation Day
Let’s use the Muppets to start the week. This is very timely because Sunday was Popcorn Day. Did you celebrate? Enjoy and have a good week!