Another weekend leads to another Monday … so how was your weekend?
Mine was a blend of activity and some work around the new residence, but the active side included time in the ballroom, a neighborhood golf outing, and going out to dinner. My wife also volunteered at a local art show that attracts many regional artists … Summerfair is a great event – especially when the weather cooperates.
This weekend also welcomed a new month. For those who missed it, this recent post informs you of June’s month-long celebrations.
Celebrations for your week
- (Week) Fishing Week, Step-Parents Week, Teacher Thank You Week, Hug Holiday Week, Brain Tumor Awareness Week, Headache Awareness Week, Volunteer Week, Safe Boating Week, Fragrance Week, America the Beautiful Week
- (Mon) Leave the Office Early Day, Yell ‘Fudge’ at the Cobras in North America Day, Dare Day, TGIM – Thank God It’s Monday, Chocolate Macaroon Day
- (Tues) Repeat Day, Rocky Road Ice Cream Day, Itch Day, Chimborazo Day, Repeat Day
- (Wed) Audacity to Hope day, Tailors Day, Old Maid’s Day, Frozen Yogurt Day, International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression
- (Thurs) Apple II Day, Hot Air Balloon Day, Moonshine Day, Running Day, Environment Day, Festival of Popular Delusions Day, Gingerbread Day
A trip to the beach is a common summer vacation, so on your next trip to the sandy shores, keep this scene from Mr. Bean in mind. For many of my southern hemisphere readers, think of your beach times from the summer. Have a good week!