Our weather this weekend in Cincinnati was hot and muggy with a chance of pop-up storms … definitely not my favorite weather pattern. Nonetheless, how’s your weather? Did it interfere with your weekend? What did you do?
With my sister-in-law visiting this weekend, we spent a lot of time with her and my father-in-law, but we still got some dancing in.
A WordPress-related question to ask. I haven’t been receiving email notifications regarding your new posts. Are any of you having a similar problem?
Celebrations for your week
- (Week) Great Circus Parade Week, Take Charge of Change Week, Freedom Week, Canned Lunchmeat Week, Prevention of Eye Injury Awareness Week, Freedom Week, Be Nice to Jersey Week
- (Mon) Descendants Day, Leap Second Time Adjustment Day, Please Take My Children to Work Day, Ice Cream Soda Day (surprise, Graeter’s has outstanding sodas)
- (Tues) Second Half of the Year Day, Postage Stamp Day, Zip Code Day, Canada Day, Build a Scarecrow Day, Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day, Gingersnap Day
- (Wed) I Forgot Day, UFO Day, Chicken Wing Day, Anisette Day
- (Thurs) Superman Day, Compliment Your Mirror Day, Plastic Bag Free Day, Stay out of the Sun Day, Chocolate Wafer Day, Eat Beans Day
My recent use of clips from the Carol Burnett Show have been well received, so hey – here’s another one to start your week. One of the trademarks of the show was how the cast got other cast members to laugh … and if they did, they wouldn’t let up. Enjoy Vicki Lawrence laying it on Carol Burnett. Have a good week