I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful weekend. How did you spend your time?
Although we were not zooming around at the speed of light, we were able to do some outdoor work, spend an evening on the ballroom floor. attend a church-group wine tasting, and celebrate Ice Cream Day.
I was busy enough to not be able to respond to the comments on Saturday’s Foghorn Leghorn tribute post. Therefore, in an attempt to catch up on the comments and reading your blogs, I’ll only post the mid-week Satire Bits and Friday’s Opinion in the Shorts. No decision yet on Saturday Morning Cartoon Classics.
Celebrations for your week
- (Week) Everyone Deserves a Massage Week, Independent Retailers Week, Zoo Keeper Week, Restless Leg Syndrome Education & Awareness Week
- (Mon) Get Out of the Doghouse Day, Legal Drinking Age Day, No Pet Store Puppies Day, Hug Your Kid Day, Monkey Day, Tug-of-War Day, Junk Food Day, Creme Brulee Day
- (Tues) Casual Pi Day, Penuche Fudge Day, Rat-Catchers Day, Pied Piper of Hamelin Day, Hammock Day, Spoonerism Day
- (Wed) Hog Dog Day, Hot Enough for Ya Day, Gorgeous Grandma Day, Maple Syrup Day, Mosquito Day, Vanilla Ice Cream Day
- (Thurs) Cousins Day, Drive-Thru Day, Tequila Day, Tell an Old Joke Day
Knowing this is Everyone Deserves a Massage Week, instead of starting your week with a chuckle, sit back and relax to a bit of Nirvana.