How was your weekend? Come on … tell us about something.
Whew! … We stayed busy. Time with out-of-town family kept us off the ballroom floor, but we hosted a dinner, shopped at a local alcohol warehouse, stopped at a local brewery, and I attended a baseball game with a friend while my wife painted with her family … so we stayed home much of Sunday. Cheers to my neighbor for relieving me of watering duties!
As I prepare this post, we have a tornado watch. The weather reporters have been making a big deal for the past two days about the passing of this front and the severe weather it could bring, but I think the severe weather will miss us … After all, I use a technique that isn’t very technologically advanced … LOTW …. that’s Look Out the Window. Nonetheless, it’s a bit odd outside at the moment, so I predict somebody will get it … but not us.
Life: The Musical returns this week as life moves to adulthood …. so song titles must include Man/Men or Woman/Women. Curtail time will be Wednesday, 9:30 pm (Eastern US).
Celebrations for your week
- (Week) Salad Week, Don’t Eat Meet Week, Fancy Rate & Mouse Week
- (Mon) Milk Chocolate Day, Hamburger Day, Gone-ta-Pott Day, Hepatitis Day, Buffalo Soldiers Day
- (Tues) Lasagna Day, Chicken Wing Day, Rain Day, Lipstick Day, Cheese Sacrifice Purchase Day
- (Wed) Cheesecake Day (1), Father-in-Law Day, Support Public Education Day, Paperback Book Day, Friendship Day
- (Thurs) Cheesecake Day (2), Chili Dog Day, Uncommon Instruments Awareness Day, Ranger Day, Bratwurst Day, Raspberry Cake Day, Jump for Jelly Beans Day
Many thanks to Elyse for this interesting Monday Morning Entertainment. Enjoy and have a good week.