A partial list of a blogger’s struggles:
- Lack of writing time
- Inability to keep up with reading others
- Slow responding to comments
- Throwing together a post
Yep … that’s me at the moment. I don’t need recharging time, I simply need to get take care of matters at hand. Therefore, I’m taking a break from regular posting … but hopefully not from visiting and keeping in touch. I don’t know how long, but I do know this is the right thing to do. Then again, I just may sneak something in.
I can’t leave you without some of the week’s best from The Onion.
- Study finds “Blame” now fastest human reflex
- Seventh grader only has two weeks left to acquire cool identity by first day of school
- Sex toy discreetly shipped in plain dildo-shaped box
- Date’s flaws coming at woman faster than she can rationalize them
- Report:Average American spends 27% of lifetime in the way
- Exxon-Mobil and Chevron locked in bidding war to acquire senator
I also know you want some reasons to celebrate this weekend.
- (Weekend) Kool Aid Days, Hobo Days
- (Fri) The Date to Create Day, Happiness Happens Day, Cat Day, Oldie Day, Sneak some Zucchini onto Your Neighbor’s Porch Night, Art Day, Frozen Custard Day
- (Sat) Bowling Day, Garage Sale Day, Veep Day, Indigenous People Day, Send an Email Day, Rice Pudding Day, Hold Hands Day
- (Sun) Duran Duran Day, Skyscraper Appreciation Day, Smithsonian Day, S’Mores Day, Paul Bunyan Day, Lazy Day, Family Day, Spoil Your Dog Day, Lion Day
But let’s break with a sing-a-long song … and one that wasn’t part of the last Life: The Musical, but it is a classic. So, until next time, belly up to the bar and clean your pipes to sing along … plus, Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.