How was your weekend? I’m sure you did something that you enjoyed, so come on .. tell us about it.
Mine was filled. It started Thursday night by attending a community theater performance of Young Frankenstein, then a college football game Friday night, ushering at Cincinnati Playhouse (Safe House, a premier run), practicing for our participation in a tango formation, and stuff around the homestead. Also, our weather was wonderful, and Monday is supposed to be super … which means the weather will be turning soon thereafter.
This week looks like a probable milestone week, The Blog Stats box near the bottom of the sidebar shows that I’m approaching 200,000. I hope I get to see the turnover.
Last week I posted about the Arizona wine I receive from my Secret Santa. Jeff (@ The Drunken Cyclist) has organized the 2015 exchange. Although his deadline has passed, he invites my interested readers to join in the fun … but do so ASAP. Here’s the link to the post for the guidelines. Remember, ASAP.
Life: The Musical returns this week with Act 11 featuring Hope … so let your songs ready with Hope, Hoped, Hoping, or Hopeless in the title. Curtain time will be Wednesday, 9:30 pm (Eastern US).
Celebrations for your week
- (Week) Magic Week, Save Your Back Week, Rainforest Week, Red Ribbon Week, Peace Friendship & Goodwill Week, Prescription Errors Education & Awareness Week, Origami Week, Asexuality Week, Give Wildlife a Break Week, Kids Care Week, Infertility Awareness Week
- (Mon) Cranky Co-Workers Day, Potato Day, World Day for Audiovisual Heritage
- (Tues) Chocolate Day, Ghost Busters Day, Separation of Church and State Day, Ochi Day (Greece), Gone-ta-Pott Day
- (Wed) Gnocchi Day, Dracula Bites Day, Hermit Day, Pancake Day, Psoriasis Day, Basketball Coaches Day, Cat Day, Internet Day
- (Thurs) Checklist Day, Zero Tasking Day, Candy Corn Day, Haunted Refrigerator Night, Create a Great Funeral Day
I tagged this one when stats when 5 digits identified the hits … and that was early last week … so the hits are now 7 digits. Gotta love Charlie! Enjoy and have a great week.