Start-of-the-week greetings to all!
How was your weekend? Ours was filled enough that I watched little football … but that’s OK. We had two evenings of ballroom. We’ve always said that he do ballroom for fun, but performing and/or competing is not our thing – but this Saturday we did participate in a tango formation as we were one of eight couples participating in a choreographed routine to a small crowd of friends. The group did well and we enjoyed ourselves – but I wouldn’t bet on us doing solo competition or performance.
Otherwise, we had a productive weekend around the homestead as we attacked our storage area because much of the boxes there haven’t been opened since the move. This meant four piles: donations, recycle, trash, and keep … thus mission accomplished.
The Saturday post about Carl Sagan was a spontaneous idea that came to me Friday afternoon. Even though it gave me another opportunity to future The Pale Blue Dot, I appreciate the reaction readers had to the post.
This week brings Act 13 of Life: The Musical. This one will be a challenge because of the plethora of songs available – Love is the word needing to appear in all song titles – but not other forms as loving, loved, lover, etc … just love. Curtain time is Wednesday, 9:3o pm (Eastern US).
Celebrations for your week
- (Week) Dear Santa Letter Week, Geography Awareness Week, World Kindness Week, Pursuit of Happiness Week, Random Acts of Kindness Week, Education Week
- (Mon) Sesame Street Day, Area Code Day, World Orphans Day, Science Day for Peace & Development, Vanilla Cupcake Day, Forget-Me-Not Day, Lung Cancer Awareness Day
- (Tues) Origami Day, Domino Day, Young Reader’s Day, Sundae Day, Air Day, Veterans Day (US)
- (Wed) Fancy Rate & Mouse Day, Day of Architecture, Pizza with the Works Day, Happy Hour Day, Chicken Soup for the Soul Day
- (Thurs) Indian Pudding Day, Moms & Dads Day, World Kindness Day
Nutrition is an important aspect of life. Because so many times we hear about the important role that an adequate breakfast plays in one’s life, here’s a special breakfast treat to start your week. Enjoy …. and have a wonderful week.