How was your weekend? I hope it was filled with joy and good spirits. Meanwhile, feel free to share about it because I enjoy reading about your life.
My legs are tired … not sore – just tired. Yep … you guessed it … we danced Friday night, attended a dance workshop Saturday afternoon, danced Saturday night, and closed the dancing weekend with a few spins around the floor on Sunday. We also took my father-in-law to a Sunday brunch, plus watched The Blind Side (again). Now there’s a movie showing humanity’s good side!
Act 16 marks the return of Life: The Musical returns. Death is the next-to-the-last act featuring songs with death, die, died, or dead in the title. Curtain time is Wednesday at 9:30 PM (US Eastern), so get your songs ready.
Celebrations for Your Week
- (Week) Freshly Squeezed Juice Week, Bald Eagle Appreciation Healthy Weight Week, Hunt for Happiness Week, Snowmobile Safety & Awareness Week, Handwriting Analysis Week, No Name Calling Week, Sugar Awareness Week, Special Education Week, Dance to Different Music Week
- (Mon) Brew a Potion Day, Hat Day, Popcorn Day, Tin Can Day, Whisper I Love You Day, Sing-out Day, Day of Service, New Friends Day, Day of Migrants & Refugees
- (Tues) Penguin Awareness Day, Disc Jockey Day, Cheese Day, Learn to Ski Day, Buttercrunch Day, Camcorder Day, Rid the Word of Fad Diets & Gimmicks Day
- (Wed) Hugging Day, Squirrel Appreciation Day, Granola Bar Day, Send a Hug Day
- (Thurs) Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day, Poka Dot Day, Come in from the Cold Day, Blonde Brownie Day, Data Innovation Day, Women’s Healthy Weight Day
For those who expected starting your week around Popcorn Day, well … this one is for you, so click This. (No click on, just click … and writing the directive was for Val, but it’s meant for everyone.)
To start your week with a chuckle, enjoy this commercial that I saw for the first time this weekend. Have a good week.