Welcome to my 2015 Holiday Party for my friends, their guests, and whoever stops by this weekend!
In the spirit of the holiday season, this gathering is for everyone: Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, Agnostics, and others. I say everyone because I’m a firm believer that the majority of the world is good – and in spite of all the crap we get from the news each and every day, the WordPress community helps prove my point … so peace and goodwill to the global community of goodness!
My wish is for guests get a gift and mingle with others – which also means gifts can be traded!
Come back to mingle with the guest and watch available entertainment.
This is going to be a bit crazy for both readers and your host, so I request your patience! … but make sure you read the Overview and Directions below the next video.
- Behind each number is a surprise gift. *
- Once the number (gift) is taken, it’s no longer available (so state your number in the comment)’
- While I hope to strike-through taken numbers, I do have to sleep and run errands – so I request readers check the comments for taken numbers. (See the Update note above the numbers for my progress).
- Pick (click) an available number for your surprise gift.
- In your comment, type your number (hopefully on its own line so all can see it) and tell everyone about your gift.
Positive cheers to all in the spirit goodness for the season! Have fun!!!!Embed from Getty Images
UPDATE: (Marked out down through Tim)
* Gifts selected by visitors are for amusement purposes only, thus never intended for the host to purchase and send to those selecting.