Oh wow … Summer-like weather descended on Cincinnati this past weekend – and it appears to continue throughout the upcoming week. How did you spend you weekend?
Our weekend was a small-bit slower than normal because we took it easy Saturday morning and early afternoon. Then again, we still had ballroom time, Quick Step formation practice, ushered at the Playhouse (Vania and Sonia and Masha and Spike), and I worked a shift.
The play was entertaining because a comedy with dysfunctional family members works. It could have been a bit shorter, but we enjoyed it … and given that we ushered, it was free. Here’s what is written on Wikipedia about the play, and take note of the original actors.
It’s possible that one of the posts this week will be something new – something I’ve never done before – believe it or not, writing fiction – but, I seriously doubt this will be a regular endeavor. We’ll see how the week goes.
Celebrations for Your Week
- (Week) Hug Holiday Week, Pet Week, Post Card Week, Raisin Week, Herb Week, Choose Privacy Week, Tourism Week, Dystonia Awareness Week, Be Kind to Animals Week, Children’s Mental Health Week, Dating and Life Coach Recognition Week, Drinking Water Week, Flexible Work Arrangement Week, Kids Win Week, Occupational Safety & Health Week, Alcohol & Drug-Related Birth Defects Awareness Week, Anxiety & Depression Awareness Week, Correctional Officers Week, Family Week, Public Service Recognition Week, Small Business Week, Screen-Free Week, Wildflower Week, New Zealand Sign Language Week
- (Mon) Respect for Chickens Day, Orange Juice Day, Intergalactic Star Wars Day, Firefighters Day, Melanoma Monday, Library Legislation Day, Petite & Proud Day, World Give Day, Star Wars Day, Weather Observers Day, Renewal Day, Candied Orange Peel Day, Bird Day, Make a Book Day
- (Tues) Cinco de May, Cartoonists Day, Childhood Depression Awareness Day, Midwives Day, Totally Chipotle Day, Teacher Appreciation Day, Childhood Stroke Awareness Day, Star Wars Revenge of the Fifth, Hoagie Day, Oyster Day, Chocolate Custard Day, Ferret Day
- (Wed) Grump Out Day, No Diet Day, Bike to School Day, No Homework Day, Nurses Recognition Day, Asthma Day, Occupational Safety & Health Day, School Nurse Day, Beverages Day, Crepe Suzette Day, Tourist Appreciation Day, O. Henry Pun Day
- (Thurs) Prevent Teen Pregnancy Day, Cosmopolitan Day, Barrier Awareness Day, Day of Reason, Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day, Packaging Design Day, Paste Up Day, Roast Leg of Lamb Day, Tourism Day
With this week including Cinco de Mayo, here’s a fitting start to your week. In the words of Speedy Gonzalez (a Saturday Morning Honoree), Arriba! Arriba! Andale! Andale! Andale! … and have a good week.