Warm weather arrived this weekend in Cincinnati. Then again, March has a tendency to be a big tease. After this winter, Sunday’s sun and warmth were simply marvelous.
How was your weekend? Mine was a bit full as it included a night of ballroom, ushering at the Playhouse (Peter and the Starcatcher), a wine tasting (our church group featuring wines from Paso Robles, California), working, and practice for the quick-step formation. As as I sit to prepare this post, whew … it’s great to be sitting at home.
FYI: The play serves a prequel to Peter Pan, but it’s written in a Monty Python sort of way – that is, with a lot of one-liners meant for adults. In other words, it really wasn’t a play for kids.
Saturday’s Donald Duck post was well received. Interestingly, did you notice that Donald Duck Day was this past Friday?
On the blogging front, the week ahead is a bit uncertain, so I’m aiming for resuming Wednesday’s Satire Bits, and Friday’s Opinion in the Shorts – and in the latter, I hope to announce the next musical.
Celebrations for Your Week
- (Week) Straw Hat Week, Act Happy Week, Goof-Off Week, Well-Elderly Week, Wildlife Week, Folktales & Fables Week, Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Week, YoYo and Skills Toys Days, Chocolate Week, Food Safety Awareness Week, Animal Poison Prevention Week, Termites Awareness Week, Poison Prevention Week, Shakespeare Week, Art Week, Clean Your Closet Week, Go Nuts Over Texas Peanuts Week, Clutter Awareness Week, Anonymous Giving Week, Spring Fever Week
- (Mon) Lips Appreciation Day, No Selfies Day, Everything You Do is Right Day, Quilt Day, Freedom of Information Day, Goddard Day, Well-Elderly Day, Artichokes Hearts Day, Doctor-Patient Trust Day, Vitamin C Day, Panda Day, Pre-School Teachers Appreciation Day
- (Tues) Rubber Band Day, Green Beer Day, Submarine Day, Corned Beef & Cabbage Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Right Angle Birthday
- (Wed) Kick Butts Day, Awkward Moments Day, First Space Walk Day, Forgive Mom & Dad Day, Agriculture Day, Supreme Sacrifice Day, Sun-Earth Day, Sparky the Fire Dog Day, Sloppy Joe Day
- (Thurs) Let’s Laugh Day, Chocolate Caramel Day, Client’s Day, Goddess of Fertility Day, Companies that Care Day, Swallows Return to Capistrano Day, Absolutely Incredible Kid Day, Social Work Day, Certified Nurses Day
It’s time to start your week with a smile – so enjoy these grins from the past. Have a good week!