Time for the weekend report … how was yours?
Whew … what a different weekend for me. The weather change delivered a dose of the cool and windy side of fall. My wife went out-of-town for a gathering of a group of high school friends, but hey … I kept busy with time on the ballroom, some things in the house, a college football game, and hosting the blog party.
A big thank you to everyone attending my blog celebration for post #1500. Your presence and kind comments warmed my heart … and I especially appreciate knowing that some of you visited other blogs. I estimate another milestone sometime in the next two months, but it will only be noted … after all, hosting a blog party is a lot of work! But, I’m now behind on visiting others. 😦
Celebrations for Your Week
- (Week) Walk Your Dog Week, No Salt Week, Fall Astronomy Week, Space Week, Fire Prevention Week, Great Books Week, Mental Illness Awareness Week, Mystery Series Week, Carry a Tune Week, Work from Home Week, Nuclear Medicine Week, Children’s Week, Drive Safely to Work Week, Financial Planning Week, Kids’ Goal-Setting Week, Metric Week, Physicians Assistants Week, Spining & Weaving Week, Dairy Expo Week, Newspaper Week, Get Organized Week, Customer Service Week, Skin Care Week, Teller Appreciation Week, Pickled Peppers Week, Wegener’s Granulomatosis Awareness Week
- (Mon) Mad Hatter Day, Ivy Day, Smile Day (again), Noodle Day, Come & Take It Day, Diversity Day, Bullying Prevention Day, World Habitat Day, Techie’s Day, German-American Day, Ecological Debt Day, Child Health Day
- (Tues) Frappe Day, You Matter to Me Day
- (Wed) Fluffernutter Day (YES! – Remember this one?), Pierogy Day (Awesome!), Emergency Nurses Day, Top Spinning Day, Bring Your Teddy Bear to Work/School Day, Stop Violence Everywhere Day, Touch Tag Day, Octopus Day, Walk to School Day, Pet Obesity Awareness Day
- (Thurs) Dessert Day, Fire Prevention Day, Chess Day, Depression Screen Day, World Sight Day
To send you into the week, here’s a flash from the past. Thanks to Elyse for reminding me about this one about voice recognition. Have a good rest of the week.