What a wonderful weekend, which means we had wonderful weather, fun, and some relaxation. How was yours? Come on … tell us something!
Ours involved an evening on the ballroom floor, a neighborhood barbecue event (about 150-200 attendees), brunch with my father-in-law, and some outside work. On the downside, I spent too many hours changing our cell phone provider, (something we had to do).
Baseball’s regular season has come to the close with my Reds staying out of last place. Whew … what a disappointing season. The playoffs will start soon, but I probably won’t watch much … after all, my team isn’t playing, so I don’t care. Meanwhile, another Ryder Cup is in the books, so congratulations to the strong golfers of Team Europe.
Celebrations for the Week
- (Week) Hearing Aid Awareness Week, Chimney Safety Week, Fall Astronomy Week
- (Mon) Coffee Day, Maritime Day, Goose Day, Broadway Musicals Day, Mocha Day, Gnocchi Day, Attention to Your Grandchild Birth Day. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Day
- (Tues) Ask a Stupid Question Day (again), Translation Day, Pumpkin Day, Mud Pack Day, Chewing Gum Day, Family Health & Fitness Day, Mulled Cider Day
- (Wed) It’s a new month!, Balloons Around the World Day, Fire Pup Day, Older Persons Day, Vegetarian Day, Lace Day, Model T Day, Book It! Day, Walk Your Dog Day, Music Day, Intergenerations Day, Raccoon Appreciation Day
- (Thurs) International Day of Nonviolence, Guardian Angels Day, Custodial Workers Day, Phileas Fogg’s Wager Day, Farm Animals Day, Friend Fried Scallops Day, Name Your Car Day
Now that you are looking ahead to next week, let it be known that I will be hosting a special blog party (right on these pages) next weekend, so add that to your calendar. More about it later in the week, but bring your friends! Besides, some of your know that I’m a good party host.
Some of the celebrations above could be good launching pads to send you into your week, however, I chose the following musical treat to start your week with a smile. Enjoy … and have a good week!