Not only did the first day of summer bring a full moon, it also delivered some heat and humidity … YUK! To combat the yukky weather, we stayed cool during the day, but that didn’t stop as evenings included time on the ballroom floor and a lawn seat at the Cincinnati Pops concert featuring Broadway songs. Sunday afternoon we sat in a cool theater for Now You See Me, which is an entertaining movie.
How was your weekend? Come on now, give us the scoop.
Just so you know, the approaching week is Fish are Friends Not Food Week. Plus, here are some celebrations for the week.
- Monday: Celebration of the Senses Day
- Tuesday: Global Beatles Day
- Wednesday: National Canoe Day
- Thursday: National Handshake Day
- Friday: The second day of Watermelon Seed Spitting Days (through Sunday)
So let’s start the week with something that smells good to most people. Have a good week!