This post wasn’t in my initial retrospective series. Actually, it is a relatively spontaneous decision. Usually linked to holidays, I’ve hosted more than a few blog parties. So – hey – we need to have a farewell party – a celebration. A gathering place for the good of the cause!
This is going to be a bit crazy for both readers and the host, so I request your patience!
- Behind each number is a surprise gift. (For the record, a gag gift which you will not receive from me)
- Only one gift per person
- Once the number (gift) is taken, it’s no longer available (next note is important)
- While I hope to strike-through taken numbers, I must sleep and run errands – so I request readers check the comments before taking a number. (See the Last Updated note above the numbers for my strike-through progress.)
- Pick (click) an available number for your surprise gift
- In your comment, type your number (hopefully on its own line so all can see it)
- Tell everyone about your gift
- If necessary, bargain a trade with someone else
- An option: Offer your unselected pick for a known gift … then the other person gets another pick
- Because others want to know what you got, please tell about your gift in the comments. After all, parties involve good conversations.