Hello February! Although I featured information about the new month in the previous post, this is my first published post of the new month.
We stayed busy this weekend with an evening of ballroom, hosting a friend for a simple meal before out church wine tasting event, and a Super Bowl party. It’s now your turn to tell us about your weekend!
The last act of Life: The Musical is this week. You’ve been wondering what follows death, and the answer is simple – Memories … so Act 17 will feature songs with memory, memories, remember, remembering, remembered, or remembrance in the title. Show time is Wednesday, 9:30 pm (Eastern US).
Celebrations for your week
- (Week) Just Say No to PowerPoint Week, Solo Diners Eat-Out Week, African Heritage & Health Week, Burn Awareness Week, Boy Scout Week, Children’s Authors & Illustrators Week, Coaching Week, Women’s Heart Week, School Counseling Week, Publicity for Profit Week, Hoof Care Week
- (Mon) Groundhog Day, Bottle Cap Day, Groundhog Job Shadowing Day, Candelmas, California Kiwi Fruit Day, Crepe Day, Hedgehog Day, Heavenly Hash Day, Sled Dog Day, Play Your Ukulele Day, Wetlands Day
- (Tues) Four Chaplains Memorial Day, Elmo’s Birthday, Carrot Cake Day, African-American Coaches Day
- (Wed) Liberace Day, Quacker Day, USA Day, Cancer Day, Popcorn Day, Create a Vacuum Day, Gumby Day, Homemade Soup Day, Thank a Mail Delivery Person Day, Digital Learning Day
- (Thurs) Nutella Day, Move Hollywood & Broadway to Lebanon PA Day, Weatherperson Day, Western Monarch Day, Peter Pan Day, Wiffle Ball Day, Chocolate Fondue Day, Shower with a Friend Day (celebrate wisely)
The commercials during the Super Bowl get much attention. I don’t know my favorite this year because I’m at a party as this post goes live or I’ll be home very soon, which also means I prepared this in advance. However, this commercial (currently in the US, but probably not in the Super Bowl) cracks me up. Have a good week.