Given I substituted the regular Monday Morning Entertainment for a bunch of trivia threw some for a loop, but sometimes it’s all about timing. Therefore, this is the Tuesday edition of Monday Morning Entertainment.
Cincinnati is getting a dose of warmer weather this week, so it looks as if the upcoming rain will melt much of the snow. Although I can’t imagine that winter is over, the upcoming muddy and slushy mess will be a welcomed change.
Celebrations for your calendar
- (Week) Wildlife Week, Nestbox Week, Poison Prevention Week, Condom Week, Through with the Chew Week, Date Week (the fruit)
- (Tues) Thumb Appreciation Day, Battery Day, Cow Milked While Flying in an Airplane Day, Pluto Day, Crab-Stuffed Flounder Day
- (Wed) Chocolate Mint Day (thus a trip to Graeter’s), Single Tasking Day, Cherry Coke Day
- (Thurs) Love Your Pet Day, Hoodie Hoo Day (northern hemisphere), Day for Social Justice, Clean Out Your Bookcases Day, Toothpick Day, Cherry Pie Day
I know gymnastics and basketball are Summer Olympic competitions, but with the Winter Olympics from Sochi currently in progress, here’s a head-shaker to start your week. Have a good rest of the week.
Greetings. As Ohio has received great weather for the past week, fires continue to rage in the west, and the southeast continues to be drenched. It’s been a strange summer for weather.
How was your weekend? Although we had two nights of dancing, the morning and afternoons were more about errands and preparing for an upcoming garage sale. Well, we also were able to get in 9 holes of golf.
The week ahead is exciting because besides being Lightning Welk Week, Thursday marks the return of Time: The Musical. The new act features songs with weekend, Saturday, Sunday, or the plural forms in the title. So, get your videos ready!
Daily celebrations include the following:
- (Mon) Aviation Day, Cupcake Day, and World Humanitarian Day
- (Tues) Without special occasions, a reminder that August features National Goat Cheese Month, Neurosurgery Outreach Month, and What Will Be Your Legacy Month
- (Wed) National Medical Dosimetrists Day, Poet’s Day, and Senior Citizens Day
- (Thurs) Southern Hemisphere Hoodie Hoo Day and Be An Angel Day
Friday I mentioned the passing of Elyse’s beloved Cooper, so let’s have a dog chuckle for your Monday Morning Entertainment. I imagine Cooper had a persistent streak, but I just can’t see Elyse letting him fall for this. Nonetheless, dog owners will enjoy this.
Have a good week!