Whew … I’m I ever tired from this weekend’s holiday party! My readers are definitely party animals! Besides, I also worked in ballroom time and a college graduation party. Watching football games also gave me a chance to keep up with the party.
Alright … your turn … tell us about your weekend!
Speaking of the party, a classic Santa appear, so I hope you consider returning to see the video and even leave a message for Santa. For those wanting to see a musical treat, here are The Three Tenors with White Christmas.
Celebrations for your week
- (Week) Gluten-Free Baking Week, Lipstick Week, Language Week
- (Mon) Cat Herders Day, Nuts Day, Lemon Cupcake Day, Bill of Rights Day
- (Tues) Barbie & Barney Backlash Day, Chocolate Covered Anything Day, Stupid Toy Day, Day of Reconciliation
- (Wed) Wright Brothers Day, Maple Syrup Day
- (Thurs) Wear a Plunger on Your Head Day, Answer the Phone Like Buddy the Elf Day, Free Shipping Day, Arabic Language Day, Flake Appreciation Day, Re-gifting Day, Baked Cookies Day, Migrants Day, Roast Suckling Day
Thanks again to all those attending this weekend’s Holiday Party. It’s was fun to do, and I appreciate everyone sense of humor. With that in mind, this video is a perfect way to show my appreciation and to start your week with a smile. Have a good week.
I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful weekend. How did you spend your time?
Although we were not zooming around at the speed of light, we were able to do some outdoor work, spend an evening on the ballroom floor. attend a church-group wine tasting, and celebrate Ice Cream Day.
I was busy enough to not be able to respond to the comments on Saturday’s Foghorn Leghorn tribute post. Therefore, in an attempt to catch up on the comments and reading your blogs, I’ll only post the mid-week Satire Bits and Friday’s Opinion in the Shorts. No decision yet on Saturday Morning Cartoon Classics.
Celebrations for your week
- (Week) Everyone Deserves a Massage Week, Independent Retailers Week, Zoo Keeper Week, Restless Leg Syndrome Education & Awareness Week
- (Mon) Get Out of the Doghouse Day, Legal Drinking Age Day, No Pet Store Puppies Day, Hug Your Kid Day, Monkey Day, Tug-of-War Day, Junk Food Day, Creme Brulee Day
- (Tues) Casual Pi Day, Penuche Fudge Day, Rat-Catchers Day, Pied Piper of Hamelin Day, Hammock Day, Spoonerism Day
- (Wed) Hog Dog Day, Hot Enough for Ya Day, Gorgeous Grandma Day, Maple Syrup Day, Mosquito Day, Vanilla Ice Cream Day
- (Thurs) Cousins Day, Drive-Thru Day, Tequila Day, Tell an Old Joke Day
Knowing this is Everyone Deserves a Massage Week, instead of starting your week with a chuckle, sit back and relax to a bit of Nirvana.
Another weekend is now part of the past. How was yours? How about your weather?
The snow storm just missed Cincinnati, so we had the misery that goes along with cold rain. However, we had two nights of ballroom in – the second was a wonderful holiday dance at a classic ballroom in the city. On the down side, after six weeks of very little dancing, we were very rusty and amazed how much we forget.
This week appears to be a normal week of posting for me. Two big announcements!
- Curtain time for Act 11 of Time: The Musical is Wednesday at 9:30 PM (Eastern US) … the theme is Future Time … Song titles with Future in the title or reference to the future. (Creativity opportunity, but “tonight” is not acceptable)
- A Christmas/Holiday Party will be Saturday – so make sure to plan on stopping by. Invite your friends because you know there will be treats for all!
This week’s celebrations for your calendar
- (Week) Gluten-Free Baking Week
- (Mon) Chocolate Covered Anything Day, Posadas begins, Barbie & Barney Backlash Day, Day of Reconciliation, Stupid Toy Day
- (Tues) Maple Syrup Day, Halcyon Days begins, Saturnatia begins, Free Shipping Day, Wright Brothers Day
- (Wed) Answer the Phone like Buddy the Elf Day, Wear a Plunger on Your Head Day, Migrants Day, Bake Cookies Day, Flake Appreciation Day, Roast Suckling Pig Day
- (Thurs) Re-Gifting Day, Oatmeal Muffin Day
Given Wednesday’s celebration, let’s start the week with a Buddy the Elf video. Have a wonderful week.