Because November is Peanut Butter Lovers Month, trivia buffs will want these factoids about peanuts. Others want a culinary delight, thus that is the purpose of this post.
1) Get two slices of bread.
2) On one slice, spread peanut butter (amounts may vary).
3) On the other slice, spread marshmallow creme (fluff).
4) On top of the marshmallow creme, sprinkle mini chocolate chips.
5) Slice a banana (either lengthwise or cross section cuts acceptable), and then place the slices on the peanut butter bread.
6) Bring the two slices together as a sandwich.
7) Bite the sandwich to your personal specifications.
8) Continuing biting the sandwich until the sandwich is gone.
9) Rave about the experience by telling your friends about A Frank Angle’s Deluxe Fluffernutter.