People have many misconceptions so it’s time to set the record straight; thus possibly a new A Frank Angle feature.
- Human blood isn’t blue, it’s bright red or dark red.
- Bacteria causes tooth decay, not sugar.
- Hot air doesn’t rise, it’s pushed up.
- If you bought real doughnut holes, you wouldn’t get anything.
- Evolutionists don’t say humans evolved from apes, only antievolutionists make that statement.
- The heart rests more than it works.
- Aspirin is a specific chemical (acetylsalicylic acid), not a generic name for a group of chemicals.
- Dihydrous monoxide is not hazardous, but certain dissolved stuff in it can be.
- Potatoes are enlarged underground stems, not roots.
- No snake grabs its tail to roll downhill … but that would be interesting to see. Hmmm … the Hoop Snake?
…. and now you know.