Another weekend down in 2014, but many remain for the year. I hope your weekend went well, so what did you do?
We had an evening of ballroom, did errands related to the move, watched the Olympics, shoveled snow, played handbells on Sunday, and joined our dinner group for a fun evening around the theme of Board Games. We played a few games, drank good wine, and ate well … and all in the presence of good company. See for yourself!
Opening Night for Life: The Musical is scheduled for
Thursday WEDNESDAY with curtain time at 9:30 pm (Eastern, US). Act 1 features songs with any of the following in the title: life, living, alive, lived, or live (that rhymes with give, not five). Get yourself ready, plus it’s Invite-a-Friend Night! Tell them to identify who sent them.
Celebrations for your calendar
- (Week) Love Makes the World Go Round but Laughter Keeps Us from Getting Dizzy Week, Have a Heart for a Chained Day Week, Jello Week, Wildlife Week, Love a Mench Week, Poison Prevention Week, Celebration of Love Week, Random Acts of Kindness Week, Flirting Week
- (Mon) Clean Out Your Computer Day, Plimsoll Day, Make a Friend Day, Umbrella Day
- (Tues) Get Out Your Guitar Day, Extraterrestrial Culture Day, Be Electrific Day, National Shut-in Visitation Day, Satisfied Staying Single Day, World Day of the Sick, Don’t Cry Over Spilled Milk Day, White T-Shirt Day, Inventor’s Day, Promise Day
- (Wed) Darwin Day, Safety Pup Day, Pancake Day, Lost Penny Day, Plum Pudding Day
- (Thurs) Get a Different Name Day, Madly in Love with Me Day, Radio Day,
Let’s use the Olympics to start your week with a smile. Have a good week, and hope you participate in Thursday’s opening act and promotion. (Thanks to Lame Adventures for this one.) Cheers!