Greetings and Happy New Year … and welcome to 2015’s first Monday Morning Entertainment!
How did you spend time the past two weeks?
Our Christmas holiday was busy, thus included two 3-hour+ drives to family, a movie (The Imitation Game – aFa recommended!), an afternoon at a museum, hosting two dinners, attending two college basketball games, gatherings with friends, and (of course) a bit of ballroom time.
For those who enjoyed the Exploring series, please leave recommendations for future posts. Think person, place, or thing.
The start of the year is a good time to renew Life: The Musical … after all, only three acts remain. Act 15’s theme will the “Growing Old”, so song titles must include old, older, oldest, elderly, or aging. Act 15 starts Wednesday at 9:30 PM (Eastern US).
Celebrations for Your Week
- (Week) New Year’s Resolution Week, Celebration of Life Week, Diet Resolution Week, Silent Record Week, Someday We’ll Laugh About It Week
- (Mon) Bird Day, Blue Monday, Weigh-in Day, FM Radio Day, Second-hand Wardrobe Day, Bozo the Clown Day, Whipped Cream Day, TGIM Day (Thank God It’s Monday)
- (Tues) Bean Day, Cuddle Up Day, Shortbread Day, Divorce Monday, Pepe Le Pew Day, Sherlock Holmes Day, Schoolhouse Rock Day, Hug a Smith Day
- (Wed) Bobblehead Day, I’m Not Going To Take It Any More Day, Harlem Globetrotters Day, Tempura Day, Old Rock Day, Fruitcake Toss Day, Organize Your Home Day
- (Thurs) Argyle Day, Bubble Bath Day, Earth’s Rotation Day, English Toffee Day, Joy Germ Day, Show & Tell at Work Day, War on Poverty Day
Many readers here enjoy when The Muppets start their week … so enjoy this classic, which has a perfect code word for asking later in the week. Have a good week!