Brrrrr … after a beautiful day on Friday to lead us into the week, Saturday slapped us with a dose of cold – thus not a great day to attend an outdoor wedding reception in the evening … but hey … it was a wonderful event for an outstanding family. The rest of the weekend was filled with numerous errands and (of course) time on the ballroom floor. How was your weekend? Is the weather changing in your area?
Celebrations for your week
- (Week) Character Counts Week, Chemistry Week, Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week, Bullying Bystanders Unite Week, Infection Prevention Week, Mediation Week, Forest Products Week, Friends of Libraries Week, Lead Poisoning Prevention Week, Massage Therapy Week, Respiratory Care Week, Pastoral Week, Save for Retirement Week, Ally Week, Freedom of Speech Week, Disarmament Week, Health Education Week, Nuclear Science Week, School Bus Safety Week, Radon Action Week, Wildlife Week, Rainforest Week, Hepatitis Awareness Week, Dystonia Awareness Week, Adult Immunization Awareness Week, Consumers Week, Business Women’s Week
- (Mon) Brandied Fruit Day, Clean Up Your Virtual Desktop Day, Lung Health Day, Miss American Rose Day
- (Tues) Reptile Awareness Day, Pumpkin Cheesecake Day, Babbling Day, Celebration of the Mind Day, Iodine Deficiency Disorder Prevention Day, Apple Day
- (Wed) Nut Day, Mother-in-Law Day, Cap Locks Day, Stuttering Awareness Day, Smart is Cool Day, Make a Difference Day
- (Thurs) Mole Day (as in chemistry), Swallows Depart from San Juan Capistrano Day, iPod Day, TV Talk Show Host Day, Boston Creme Pie Day
To send you into the week, here’s comic Tom Shillue version of Trololo, although I can’t recall you guided me to him (for some reason, Cynthia comes to mind.) Nonetheless, thanks to whomever … and cheers to a good week ahead.