Greetings from my new home. The move went smoothly and we’ve been working hard unpacking and reorganizing. Sore muscles, weary legs, and a racing mind accompany a tired body, but we see progress. In order to take a break from the monotony, we went to the dance studio one evening – but could only do so much, so we left early.
Many thanks to those who continue to stop by for my scheduled posts. Although I haven’t responded to comments, I have read all of them, so your presence has caused smiles. This pattern will continue this week, although I hope I can start to work myself into visiting. This week’s Exploring series will take readers across the world, so I hope you come along.
Celebrations this week for your calendar
- (Week) Bubble Week, Clutter Awareness Week, Cleaning Week, Second-Hand Shopping Week
- (Mon) Chocolate Covered Raisins Day, Family Day
- (Tues) Waffle Day, Pecan Day, Sleep Day, Letting Go of Stuff Day, Lobster Newberg Day, Tolkein Reading Day
- (Wed) Make Up Your Own Holiday Day (Please tell me yours), Manatee Appreciation Day, Purple Day, Sister Cities Day, Spinach Day, Nougat Day
- (Thurs) Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day (any to share?), Spanish Paella day, Kite Flying day, Joe Day, Photography Day, Corkscrew Day, Steam Engine Day
- (Fri) Something on a Stick Day, Black Forest Cake Day, Eat an Eskimo Pie Day, Hot Tub Day
- (Sat) Day of Unplugging, Coca Cola Day, Niagara Falls Run Dry Day, Lemon Chiffon Cake Day, YoYo and Still Toy Weekend begins
- (Sun) Grass is Always Browner on the Other Side of the Fence Day, Pencil Day, Take a Walk in the Park Day, I am in Control Day, Turkey Neck Soup Day, Pencil with an Eraser Day, Hog Dog Day, Egg Incubator Day
I still laugh each time I see this video. OK … it must be a guy thing. Have a good week.