Although more and more people are giving a hoot with Newt, the political screen is so boring that I am reading less and less about it each day.
Senator McConnell (R-KY) recommended a voluntary millionaire’s tax. Now that suggestion actually caused me to laugh!
Thank you Michelle Bachmann (R-MN) for verifying my early claim about the more you talk.
It is sad to say, but perhaps it is time for the sun to set on the United States Postal Service, thus passing on its role to the private sector.
On Headlines from The Onion
- “I Trained My Pet Mouse to Jump through My Stretched Earlobe,” Says Man Who Doesn’t Have Checking Account
- Family Fans Out to Cover More Ground at Buffet
- High Unemployment Linked to Increasing Number of Face Tattoos
- U.S. Citizens Form Massive Special Disinterest Group
- Please Stop Calling Me Big Baby,’ Says Glen ‘Pencil Dick’ Davis
- Osprey Devours Lion in Massive Food-Chain Shake-Up
On Interesting Reads
- David Ignatius about an Arab Challenge
- Maureen Dowd on Newt Gingrich
- Ruth Marcus about the Super Committee failure
- Blogger Atoms of Thought about teachers
- Ponder this short from Les
Happy to say that we saw Wicked for the first time – and it’s amazing how the story gets you to pull for the Wicked Witch of the West.
While watching the CBS Evening News, I noticed reporter Dean Reynolds and wondered something that happened to be true – he is the son of the late Frank Reynolds of ABC News.
For those fans of NBC’s Harry’s Law, Karen Olivo, who plays the young, stern, attractive lawyer attended the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music.
Thank you readers for making November 2011 tie as a the third highest month for visits.
Our good friend’s battle ended Thursday morning, and now she is in a better place. I thank her for the many moments that she and her family touched our life. Prayers and strength for her family in the days ahead, and thanks to everyone here who pulled for her. This one is for you, my friend!