The Producer’s Guidelines
- Only songs by entire group – The Beatles
- Songs by individual members are unacceptable
- Advise staying away from group songs done by the individuals
- No duplicate songs
- Include the song title in your introduction text so others can see it
- To prevent browsers crashing from loading too many videos, please paste the URL as part of your last line (not a new line) – (I do not mind unembedding, so apologies are not necessary)
Picking the opening act for this series was easy – but selecting the opening song was very difficult. Enjoy Revolution.
Next Concert: Individual Beatles in their solo adventures
Wow … we had beautiful weather this weekend! But, Monday looks a tad wet and a lot cooler.
I haven’t been able to visit as much because I went to Kansas City on Thursday to lead a Friday training session – then returned home late Friday night. While in KC, I visited the historic 18th and Vine District, which was the hub of the pre-integration Black community. I went there to visit the Negro League Baseball Museum, but got a special because the American Jazz Museum is in the same building. Both are worthwhile stops! Unfortunately, I running out of steam while in the jazz exhibits.
Because of my travels, no ballroom for us. That’s two weeks in a row! With the great weather, we took a long walk around one of the wonderful county parks. Saturday night we rented Tower Heist and enjoyed a wonderful Cabernet franc from our last shipment from the Peachy Canyon wine club.
Sunday started with successfully playing this testy handbell piece. With the nice weather, the afternoon meant more leaf work, which is winding down. In the evening we took friends out to dinner as they gave us Cincinnati Pops tickets in September.
Enough of my weekend, how was yours? Come on now – time to share!
Time for some entertainment to start your week. Enjoy the singing blue and green frogs and have a good week.