Welcome back from another weekend! What happened at your end?
Yes, we worked some ballroom dance into what was actually a low-key weekend. Although we also attended a holiday dinner gathering of people who will be our new neighbors in a few months.
The holiday blog party was a big success. Thanks to all who attended, and the mingling that was happening was a big treat.
There is one BIG downside of doing that post … and I don’t mean big, but huge! I forgot two regulars here. Because I love both of their blogs and their visits/comments here, here’s a special treat to White Lady in the Hood and Debra at Bagni di Lucca & Beyond.
Because my holiday posting schedule will be different, here are noteworthy celebrations for the rest of December.
- (23rd) Festivus, Human Light Day, Pfeffernuesse Day
- (24th) Eggnog Day, Last Minute Shoppers Day
- (25th) No L Day, Pumpkin Pie Day, It’s About Time Week begins
- (26th) Day of Goodwill Day, Boxing Day, Whiner’s Day, Candy Cane Day, Coffee Percolator Day, Kwanzaa starts, BGSU bowl game
- (27th) Fruitcake Day, Holocaust Remembrance Day
- (28th) Chocolate Day, Card-Playing Day, Gone-to-Pot Day, Call-a-Friend Day, UC bowl game
- (29th) Chocolate Day again, Tick-Tock Day, Pepper Pot Day, Relaxation Day
- (30th) Bacon Day, Falling Needles Family Fest Day, Festival of Enormous Changes at the Last Minute Day, Bicarbonate of Soda day
- (31st) One Voice Day, Make Up Your Mind Day, Dice Day, No Interruptions Day, Champagne Day
My posting schedule for remaining time in 2014 will be a bit different. The next post will feature my holiday gifts in videos, so I hope everyone stops by the treats. That post will go live on the 23rd (evening Eastern US) so it will be live for much of Christmas Eve to those ahead of me in time. After Christmas Day, I will have a series of light, enjoyable posts.
Here’s something to start your week. Many have (or will) spend time in malls and/or airports … and escalators is one thing these two venues may have in common. Let’s just say that I don’t recommend trying this.
Have a good rest of the week!