After a few days of a weather-flirt with spring, the week ahead appears to be a return to winter temperatures. After our abnormally cold winter, I’m ready to move toward complaining about the summer heat and humidity.
How was your weekend? Come on now … tell us what you did!
It was an odd weekend for me. While I’m home slaving away packing for a move, my wife is with her sister cruising in the Caribbean. Sorry … but that just doesn’t sound as much fun as wrapping paper, bubble wrap, boxes, and tape. Plus, I (for some ridiculous reason) took on a short project for a client. On the plus side, it provides a break from packing. Also, believe it or not, I did go to a dance studio.
Celebrations for your calendar!
- (Week) Pancake Week, Homes for Birds Week, Pickle Time Week, New Idea Week, Bird Health Awareness Week, Secondhand Wardrobe Week
- (Mon) Tortilla Chip day, Trading Card Day, Cupcake Day, Museum Advocacy Day, Bartender Day
- (Tues) Chocolate Covered Peanuts Day, Quiet Day, Let’s All Eat Right Day
- (Wed) Thermos Bottle Day, Tell a Fairy Tale Day, First Movie Cartoon Day, For Pete’s Sake Day, Pistachio Day, Personal Chef Day
- (Thurs) No-Brainer Day, Kahlua Day, Polar Bear Day, Chili Day
To start your week with a chuckle, this video reminds me of last February’s trip to Italy. Thanks to Debra (@ Bagni di Lucca and Beyond) for this one. Enjoy … and have a good week.