Fall weather has definitely arrived in Ohio, which also means the southern hemisphere is welcoming spring!
How was your weekend? Come on now … I’m sure you did something worth noting, so tell us about it.
We started the weekend with an evening on the ballroom room. We also attended a fabulous retirement seminar that was well presented and provided good things to stimulate thinking, then ended the evening with the church’s wine tasting group for wine and picnic food.
Celebrations for your week
- (Week) Farm Animal Awareness Week, Deaf Dog Awareness Week, Sea Otter Awareness Week, Farm Safety & Health Week, Banned Books Week, Build a Better Image Week, Deaf Awareness Week, Clean Hands Week, Indoor Plant Week, Rehabilitation Week, Singles Week, Dog Week, Historically Black Colleges & Universities Week, Keep Kids Creative Week, Tolkien Week, Reflexology Week, Interpreters & Translators Week
- (Mon) Equinox Day, Car-Free Day, Dear Diary Day, Elephant Appreciation Day, Family Day, Hobbit Day, Rhino Day, Day of Radiant Peace, Ice Cream Cone Day, Centenarian’s Day, Rock n’ Roll Dog Day, White Chocolate Day, Woman Road Warrior Day, Band Aid Celebration Day
- (Tues) Chocolate Day, Innergize Day, Restless Legs Awareness Day, Dogs in Politics Day, Fish Amnesty Day
- (Wed) Women’s Health & Fitness Day, Banned Websites Awareness Day, Bluebird of Happiness Day, Kiss Day, Eat Dinner with Your Family Day, Gall Bladder Good Health Day, Cherries Jubilee Day
- (Thurs) Ataxia Awareness Day, Math Story Telling Day, One-Hit Wonder Day, Pharmacists Day, Teach Agriculture Day, Psychotherapy Day, World Maritime Day, Comic Book Day, Crab Newberg Day
Because of the many positive comments from readers about last week’s Monday Morning Entertainment, here’s an encore from The Ragtime Gals. Have a great week.