Greetings to you on one of Cincinnati’s favorite days – Opening Day for baseball. No city embraces the season’s start as Cincinnati, and weather should be warm. Until Major League Baseball decided to focus on money over tradition, Cincinnati always opened the season. I’m contemplating taking time away from the task at hand to spend some time downtown, but only time will tell if I follow through with that thought.
How was your weekend? Come on now …. tell us about it.
We had an evening on the ballroom floor and attended a going-away party for a friend. Sandwiched between those two events was our continuing effort of unpacking and organization.
A huge thank you to those who participated in my extended Exploring series that took readers on a journey from the far reaches of the universe, then toward Earth, and finally landing on our planet with a trip around the world. It was fun to put together. Although I wasn’t replying to comments, I kept up with the reading, so thanks for the smiles you caused.
I will ease myself back into posting this week with at least three posts. Then again, I leave the door open to more.
Celebrations this week
- (Week) Week of the Ocean, Root Canal Awareness Week, Be Kind to Spiders Week, Publicity Stunt Week, Scoop the Poop Week, Golden Rule Week, Laugh at Work Week, Testicular Cancer Awareness Week, Straw Hat Week
- (Mon) Sleep Apnea Day, Orange & Lemons Day, Clams on the Half Shell Day, Tater Day, She’s Funny That Way Day, Bunsen Burner Day
- (Tues) April Fools Day, Boomer Bonus Day, Myles Day, Library Snap-Shot Day, Fun at Work Day, Reading is Funny Day, St. Stupid Day, Sliced Bread Day, Sourdough Bread Day, Poetry & the Creative Mind Day
- (Wed) Ferret Day, Children’s Book Day, Day of Hope, Whole Grain Sampling Day, Walking Day, Peanut Butter & Jelly Day, Autism Day, Love Your Produce Manager Day
- (Thurs) Party Day, Find a Rainbow Day, Tweed Day, Pony Express Day, Weed Out Hate – Sow the Seeds of Greatness Day, Don’t Go to Work Unless It’s Fun Day, Chocolate Mousse Day
The past six weeks have been a whirlwind, but we are working toward the normal balance in our life … however, no way I will ever be this balanced. Have a good week!