Hey hey hey … another weekend is done and gone. Tell us something about your weekend?
I had an evening of ballroom, dinners with sister-in-law and father-in-law, a going-away party, work, and Quickstep formation practice. We also attended a Reds baseball game. It was eventually cancelled due to rain, but we received our bobble head commemorating the 25th anniversary of the last time the Reds won the World Series (1990).
Meals: The Musical returns this week, but this act may be the most difficult. Act 3 featuring Sides, which means side dishes for the meal. Because of the broadness, there is a wide opportunity for creativity, and the producer understands that he needs to be somewhat flexible. Because the producer is the way he is, below are a few guidelines:
- The producer still has discretion
- Vegetables, which includes tomatoes, corn, and beans
- Grains, products of grains, nut, kinds of nuts
- Pastas, Soups
- Unacceptable: Fruit, any fruit, meat and any meat, any dessert, any beverage
I admit that I’ve been anxiously anticipating the opening act. Curtain time will be Wednesday, 9:30 PM (Eastern US).
Celebrations for Your Week
- (Week) Karaoke Week, Lingerie Week, Mattress Turnover Week, Air Quality Awareness Week, Library Preservation Week, Jewish Heritage Week, Reading is Fun Week, Forest Week, Intergenerational Week, TV Turn-off Week, Volunteer Week, Consumer Protection Week, Playground Safety Week, Teacher Appreciation Week, Big Brothers/Sisters Appreciation Week
- (Mon) Drug Take Back Day, Tell a Story Day, Babe Ruth Day, Mantanzas Mule Day, Morse Code Day, Prime Rib Day, Woody Woodpecker Day, Childcare Professionals Day, Playground Safety Day
- (Tues) Biological Clock Day, Day for Safety & Health at Work, Workers Memorial Day, Blueberry Pie Day, Brave Hearts Day, Kiss Your Mate Day, Poetry Reading Day, Astronomy Day
- (Wed) Dance Day, Zipper Day, Peace Rose Day, Guide Dogs Day, Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare, World Wish Day, Shrimp Scampi Day, Rebuilding Day, Greenery Day, Gnocchi Day
- (Thurs) Bugs Bunny Day, Jazz Day, Adopt a Shelter Pet Day, Poem in Your Pocket Day, Honest Day, Animal Advocacy Day, Sarcoidosis Day, Oatmeal Cookie Day, Mr. Potato Head Day, Hairstyle Appreciation Day, Raisins Day
Honoring the last celebration listed above and the Act 2 of Meals: The Musical, here are three classic commercials to jump-start your week. Which is your favorite? Have a good rest of the week.
We had fantastic weather this past weekend … all in advance to what appears to be a rainy week ahead. Tell us about your weekend.
Our weekend included ballroom time, exploring some new trails and sights. and playing handbells at the dedication service of our church’s new sanctuary. I was able to play through the elbow problems as I used some creative problem solving to reduce the stress on the elbow ligaments.
Life: The Musical – Act 3 is on the docket this week with the curtain rising on Wednesday at 9:30 PM (US Eastern). This week’s also has a twist. Song titles must include a first name .. but first names can only be used once.
Celebrations for your week
- (Week) Scoop the Poop Week, Air Quality Awareness Week, Tattoo Week, Forest Week, Lingerie Week, Intergenerational Week, TV Turn-off Week, Volunteer Week, Consumer Protection Week, Playground Safety Week, Big Brothers/Sisters Appreciation Week
- (Mon) Biological Clock Day, Holocaust Remembrance Day, Blueberry Pie Day
- (Tues) Dance Day, Peace Rose Day, Wish Day, Zipper Day, Shrimp Scampi Day, Gnocchi Day
- (Wed) Mr. Potato Head Day, Bugs Bunny Day, Jazz Day, Animal Advocacy Day, Honesty Day, Spank Out Day, Oatmeal Cookies Day, Raisin Day, Hairball Awareness Day, Adopt a Shelter Pet Day, Walpurgis Night
- (Thurs) May Day, Batman Day, Global Love Day, Law Day, Lei Day, Loyalty Day, Bubba Day, Mother Goose Day, Day of Reason, Stepmothers Day, New Homeowners Day, Beltane, Chocolate Parfait Day
Because last Friday was Penguin Day while this Tuesday is Dance Day, seems logical that I should start your week with dancing penguins. Enjoy … and have a great week.
It was a holiday weekend for us, but we weren’t overwhelmed with busy. We spent time dancing, shopping, watching TV, walking, and entertaining my father-in-law for Easter. With Easter being the highest Christian day, the handbell choir played 3 songs at back-to-back services. Here’s a good recording of a short, but energetic song.
Come on now, tell us about your weekend!
We’ve had a streak of warm days, and it appears the streak will continue throughout the week. Therefore, it looks like the start of golf league shouldn’t be delayed again.
Celebrations for the week ahead.
- (Week) Cleaning for a Reason Week, Consumer Awareness Week, Bubblegum Week, Police Offers Who Gave Their Lives in the Line of Duty Week, Paperboard Packaging Week, National Park Week, Animal Cruelty Awareness Week, Bedbug Awareness Week, Coin Week, Fibroid Awareness Week, Whistlers Week, Infertility Awareness Week, Karaoke Week, Princess Week, Pet ID Week, Sky Awareness Week, Oral-Head-&-Neck Cancer Awareness Week, Playground Safety Week, Work Zone Safety Awareness Week, Safe Kids Week
- (Mon) Bulldogs are Beautiful Day, Dyngus Day, Kindergarten Day, Chocolate-Covered Cashews Day
- (Tues) Earth Day, Jelly Bean Day, April Showers Day
- (Wed) Impossible Astronaut Day, Marconi Day, Movie Theater Day, Talk Like Shakespeare Day, Picnic Day, Nose Picking Day
- (Thurs) Pigs in a Blanket Day, Guide Dogs Day
Those who know Bulldog noticed the Monday reference, so I encourage everyone to visit him to leave a Happy Bulldogs are Beautiful Day greeting on his About page. (Click here)
To start your week, here’s a commercial that Viveka shared with me. Enjoy it … and have a good week ahead!